August 13, 2007

Weblog Entry 8.13.07

Craig and Lisa
First I would like to say that I didn't even think blogger would let me upload this many photos on one post! Woo hoo!
Here are just a few - this doesn't really even scratch the surface, but these are some of my favorites from their big day:
The gorgeous wedding dress ...




Their cake was SO different! I loved the sugared fruit all over it.

These shots are for Lisa ... she said she picked out these fabulous, sparkly shoes JUST SO I could get some great shoe shots! She said "I know how much you like to photograph the shoes, so I wanted to make sure I had REALLY good ones!" Having said that ... I am crazy about her!

So, Lisa, these next two are for you!!




the rings ...





For anyone interested in booking a venue for their wedding ... the Manor House does a fantastic job.


The gorgeous bride ... (check out those EYES!!!)


Our handsome groom ...

The boys coming down the aisle for the ceremony ... love the sun flare!

Now tell me ... does this look like one happy guy or what???


And here's why ...




the ring exchange ...

one of my favorite things about outdoor ceremonies is that I can almost always get nice and close for these types of shots.

I love this next shot. He kept peeking around to see what was going on during the ceremony.

This shot is fabulous ... I love the emotion captured in the moment RIGHT BEFORE the kiss. This is one of the things I love about my job. Seeing two people SO in love. It makes me smile just looking at it!

Great look on their way out of the ceremony. Almost as if they are saying 'WE DID IT!!"

Lisa had Craig's ring secretly engraved. This is his reaction to it after reading it for the first time!

Here is my question to all of those who are already married ... why does the bustle baffle?

One of their portraits after the ceremony. I got to take them out alone around the grounds of the Manor House. I love the repitition of the columns in this photo. They lead right to the couple.

And then we get to the reception and they cut the cake. No mess, no fuss ... and THEN these two jokesters ...

do this to poor Craig ...




a first dance shot ...

a bunch of the guys got together and sang 'You've lost that loving feeling' to Lisa ... she was so surprised!!

I would like to wish Craig and Lisa a lifetime of happiness.

They have to be two of the most wonderful people I have ever met. Thank you so much for allowing me to be such an important part of your big day!

I would also like to thank Barb for all of her hard work and wonderful images from the day.

Your proofs should be in very soon! I can't wait for you two to see them all!
SLIDESHOW

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the kiss photo--you're right, its the split second before the actual kiss that convey the most emotion. Beautiful!!

August 14, 2007 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Love the photo with the couple against the columns. Just beautiful!

August 14, 2007 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home