August 06, 2007

Weblog Entry 8.06.07

A Macedonian ceremony ....
I had the opportunity to work with a great couple from Columbus. I really enjoyed capturing their special day. It was chock full of tradition and family!
Here are a few photos from their day - along with a slideshow at the bottom of this post.
I am such a shoe fanatic. I can't get enough of them ...


And, if you follow my blog ... you'll definitely remember this little guy - Jackson.

OMG ... so adorable!

Kendra had her makeup done by a makeup artist from Mukha Custom Cosmetics. She did an amazing job and was professional throughout.

Of course, Kendra is beautiful anyway ....

Gorgeous, darling ... just gorgeous!

Holy LIMO ....

passing out the programs ...

And a little drama in the front pew before the ceremony ...

boys will be boys!

Our handsome groom with his godparents ...

Ah ... the crowns ....

I love this shot with the chandelier in the background. The church had beatiful lighting ... which, of course, I LOVE.



Our wonderful blue sky ...

We stopped at a park to get some quick shots of the two of them together after the ceremony ... but we got kicked out because the limo was too big and they wouldn't let us keep it there! So, we literally had 5 min to shoot a couple of photos before heading out to the reception.

The cake looked fabulous too ...

A little different first dance shot complete with [lens] flare .

And then ... all I can say is ... things got wild...

Romeo and Kendra - thank you so much for allowing me to capture your special day! It was an honor. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Click here to see a slideshow with more of their images.

A big thank you to Karen for helping me capture the whole day! You are wonderful!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple! Love the photo with the couple's hands tied together. Looks like a fun reception!

August 06, 2007 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An absolutely beautiful wedding!! I love all the money flying around!! I really like the pictures of them in the park-so soft and pretty!

August 06, 2007 11:12 PM  
Blogger KMP said...

Great photos! Simply amazing! I had a blast photographing this wedding with you. Now, I need to put some on my blog.

August 07, 2007 8:33 AM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

It looks like it was a fun wedding. Great job capturing all the parts of the celebration.

August 07, 2007 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home