June 19, 2007

Weblog Entry 6.18.07

Claire
Ok ... so it is safe to say that I absolutely love newborns. They are the most precious things ever! Little Claire was not even a week old when I got to meet her and do her very own photo session!
Here are a few images from our session ...




Photo sessions can be SUCH hard work :)


This photo of the two of them is just perfect. I love everything about it.

Toe peas!

For those of you who don't know how much I love the little baby toes ... well, now you do! I call them 'toe peas' because a friend of mine called them that when she had her baby and it just stuck. Plus that's exactly what they look like ... little peas.

What a great hat! So adorable!









Cindy ... thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your new bundle of joy.

She is just beautiful!

Congratulations!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute baby! Obviously takes after her mother, thank God.

June 19, 2007 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the pictures. We love them.

June 20, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

The baby is so cute! My favorites are the 3rd one down and the toes.

June 28, 2007 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the first picture. Totally captures what newborns do...sleep!

June 29, 2007 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home