May 30, 2007

Weblog Entry 5.30.07

Joy and Eric
Karen and I had a blast photographing Joy and Eric's big day!

Here are a couple of my favorites of the two of them .. but be sure to click on the show below to see more images.
Here's Joy looking absolutely stunning!

And, Eric, who I think we can all agree, is quite a 'catch'!

And, did I mention my favorite thing about these two?

They are 100% IN LOVE with each other!

Click here for a slideshow of their wedding day.

Thank you both for being so welcoming to Karen and I and for allowing us to share such and important and blessed day in your lives!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I got teary just watching the slide show. The pictures are both amazing and powerful! You do such a great job at capturing the personalities of your "subjects" in all your work.

Just 22 more days until we leave!!!

May 30, 2007 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! As usual! and you can tell that they are 100% in love!

June 01, 2007 5:01 PM  
Blogger KMP said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 03, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger KMP said...

ok, so I can't type and had to delete the above comment... I love these photos!! I had a blast with Joy and Eric and working with you. I'll post some to my blog soon.

June 03, 2007 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home