May 28, 2007

Weblog Entry 5.28.07 continued ...

Sophia and Daniel
I got to do an engagement shoot with Sophia and Daniel at the Nature Center. Now I don't know how many of you have been there ... but if you haven't been, you should visit it at least once. It was so beautiful and peaceful.
They are also available for smaller weddings.
I know I say this all the time, but I really enjoyed their shoot. They are the kind of people who are so easy to be around. So geniune and warm. I am really looking forward to their wedding.
Here are a few shots from their eShoot.


I loved this old tree and how it LEANED all the way over the walking path. So I asked them go to stand over by it ...

and to my surprise ... I get this!

A little splash of violet from some flowers in the foreground...





A quiet moment ....

Can't wait for the wedding guys!

I'll let you know when your proof portfolio is in.

Hopefully I will have a little more time to post this week. Still trying to get my head above water ... so be patient :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I love how you can make people forget about you being there and relax. I love the last one.

May 29, 2007 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home