May 28, 2007

Weblog Entry 5.28.07

The Sweetheart of Ohio
Ok ... so I have gotten a couple of emails about where I've been lately. I'm still here! I've just been super busy lately and have neglected my blog. I'm sorry. I"m back and am posting!!!
I shot a wedding at the Loveland City Hall a week or so ago for a wonderful couple. Here are a few shots from their day....
First, and foremost, the rings...

A few shots from the ceremony ...

I love the way Stephanie looked at Ron through the ceremony... so sweet! It just makes me smile inside!

The kiss ... under the Loveland heart ... with the mayor smiling in the background. His look is just adorable. He's looking down so as not to intrude on their big kiss ... but still showing how happy he is for the couple.

We headed over to the park across the way for a few shots of the newly married couple.

And just in case you were all worried that they wouldn't have a 'first dance' ... worry no more ...

They even had music (note her best friend and brother in the background singing ever so loudly a beautiful love ballad)! I don't recommend they pursue a career in singing however :)

Then we had some good old fashioned fun!




A quick ring shot and then we headed home for the night...

Congratulations to Stephanie and Ron! I wish you both a long and wonderfully happy life together.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are amazing! I'm a co-worker/friend of Stephanie's and these pictures turned out great!
I'll keep you in mind if I ever get engaged/married anytime soon!

May 28, 2007 10:16 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

This looked like a fun wedding. You did a great job of capturing their spirit.

May 29, 2007 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home