April 25, 2007

Weblog Entry 4.25.07

Ok .. so this post is going to be about getting the most out of your session with me...
You get out of a session what you put into it ... and let me tell you ... this next couple
put A LOT into it!
They came into it with an open attitude and really just enjoyed each other. That is what the engagement shoot is all about. It really doesn't get any better than this.
And it doesn't hurt that they are TOTALLY into each other.
And if Grandma is reading this ... I promise they behaved themselves!

The red door. I love the way they pop off this red background.

Ok .. so Nicke doesn't follow directions .. I told them 'no peeking!'



Watch out for this one, Ritchie!

Ok ... now seriously ... is she gorgeous or what?

When all else fails ... find a colored wall and make a picture!

Nicke and Ritchie ... thank you SO much for a great time! I can't WAIT for the wedding!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Barb Trimble said...

You capture them perfectly! I love that you capture everything from playful, to serious to romatic.

April 25, 2007 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always these are beautiful! So heartfelt. I felt as if I was watching or photographing them myself! Best wishes to the happy couple! You have a great photographer :)

April 27, 2007 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa, these blew me away!!!!! They told a story that was just amazing. I had to come and give kudos!

--Bridget

April 28, 2007 1:38 PM  
Blogger neysaruhl said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone!
I am so looking forward to their wedding!

April 29, 2007 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home