April 17, 2007

Weblog Entry 4.17.07


I got the opportunity to work with one of my favorite clients a month ago. She has started her own business doing hair for weddings and let me tell you, she is amazing! We did a few shots for her portfolio to show people and here are a few from the session.
These girls were all so much fun!!






















This last one was Jamie's idea. I just loved it!

And one last shot with Jamie in it - because she is so darn cute!


Click here to go to Jamie's blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

How fun! You just reminded me of something I need to do! Thanks!!

April 17, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger KMP said...

Great photos and great job Jamie. I'm sure that was a fun session.

April 19, 2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

Great job showing the amazing job Jamie does with styling.

April 19, 2007 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home