March 15, 2007

Weblog Entry 3.15.07

So, today is the 'Ides of March'.
If you follow the Roman calendar, you'll know that the ides falls on the 15th day of March, May, July or October (the 13th of every other month). Ides meaning 'middle'.
Anyway, so the trivia question of the day is this...
What historic event made the term 'Ides of March' so famous (or infamous)?
If anyone is wondering what I have been up to lately ... I have been working on some fun new stuff for my site.
Webshows!
I will be posting these shows online from my most recent weddings.
Click here to see a sample show for a 'LifeStyle' family session.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was when Brutus killed Caesar???

March 15, 2007 5:26 PM  
Blogger neysaruhl said...

You are right! For some reason I STILL remember that from high school!

March 15, 2007 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool little flash you got there... ;)

March 16, 2007 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home