February 07, 2007

Weblog Entry 2.07.07

Another newborn ... Yay!!
Here are a few shots from my most recent newborn shoot. Seems like there are a lot of babies around lately. I love it!








Love this shot. Newborns cannot actually 'see' anything except 'blobs' for a month or so after birth (maybe longer ... it has been awhile since I've had one!), but this little guy seemed to have NO trouble looking right into the camera. It was definitely different. I think he's gonna grow up to be a model. He's already working the camera! Ha!

The new mom asked me to take this photo. She wanted to get a good perspective on his size. We used dad's hand. It has a very artistic feel to it. My opinion, of course.

The very proud big sister - who we all know can work a camera! She is so great ... no matter what she's doing, she is always aware of the camera.

Congratulations on the newest addition! He's an absolute angel!!!

(aren't they all at two weeks old???)

4 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Thank you so much Neysa...as always, you have captured my precious little treasures just as they are. Even at 2 weeks old, I can see Elliot's personality shining through in his photos!

Can't wait to do another shoot in another couple months :)

Thx Again!

- Monica

February 07, 2007 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pic with dad's hand...he's so little compared to the hand!

February 08, 2007 2:03 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

These are all great. My favorites are the last 2. I love perspective shots. So neat to see how fast the babies grow.

February 08, 2007 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these!!!! I loe the close up with the baby looking at you!!! I can't wait till October so you can take some pictures of my bundle of joy! :)

February 23, 2007 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home