February 01, 2007

Weblog Entry 2.1.07

Rebecca
I had the opportunity to do a newborn session last weekend for one of my favorite clients. They just had their second beautiful baby girl. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this beauty in the future!

I love the way the light is just 'kissing' the top of her head and her cheek. It is just beautiful.







Now I know of a lot of parents who only want their children to 'smile' and/or 'cheese' for the camera, but I love to capture all emotions. So, I just 'had' to throw this one in the mix!

And the new 'big sister'. She is so proud of her new baby sister!





Congratulations on your new addition!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these pictures, especially the one of her arms and legs in the air!

February 01, 2007 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these pictures, especially the one of her arms and legs in the air!

Sorry...had trouble with the first post

February 01, 2007 10:48 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I agree with you, that light was just great on the top of the baby's head.

February 08, 2007 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these pics are TOO cute momma! :) I love them..and she is ADORABLE! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART! infinte x'a n o's...byee♥

February 14, 2007 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home