January 15, 2007

Weblog Entry 1.15.07

I realize you all feel as if I have fallen off the face of the earth, but I am still here! I have resolved my email issue and have moved my site to a new server! My old company was causing me a lot of grief. My site still looks the same, it is just in a more reliable place now.
I had the opportunity to work with a mother/daughter this weekend who were so much fun. They are giving these as a gift for Valentine's Day. I just love the way they turned out. They were so easy to photograph - so cute. As always, I like to share a few from each session ...
(remember you can click on the images to make them bigger)













Thank you both for coming to see me. I really enjoyed working with you!

I'll contact you when your proofs are in!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

neysa!! will u put those pictures up of me nick n jamie from christmas?? mom wants to see them

January 16, 2007 10:47 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

My favorites are the 2nd and 6th ones. Great job on them like always! I really love your b&w conversions.

January 17, 2007 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home