December 01, 2006

Weblog Entry 12.1.06

Happy 1 year anniversary to my BLOG!
I completely forgot to celebrate my one year blogging anniversary. When I started this blog on November 28th of 2005, I wasn't too sure how well I would keep up with it. I figured if I actually posted to it once every couple of weeks, I would keep it.
I think I have made that decision. I have had over 1870 visitors to my blog since last year at this time.
You would never know it by the number of comments I get (hint hint).
So, for this next year, I'm going to try very hard to figure out how to get more of you to comment.
Wish me luck!
I guess the main thing I would like to say to everyone who comes here to check in on me is this:
Thank you!
I love the fact that you all come here and I love reading the comments - so keep 'em comin'!
I truly am grateful to have a job that allows to meet such wonderful people every day and I am looking forward to 2007. It is going to be another great year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Neysa

I was so impressed with you and your natural abilities. We really enjoyed you coming out to Cedar Grove and meeting our family and taking the pictures. It was fun and we can't wait to see the shots. You are really amazing.

Carol and John and Ellie and Megan and Audra and Mitch and Mallory and Noah and Jace

December 05, 2006 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home