November 12, 2006

Weblog Entry 11.12.06

A few more pics .... and a quick note:
I STILL haven't gotten through all of my pictures from our trip to Hawaii! Caught a cold as soon as I got back and am busy fighting that right now, but here are a couple more I found that I really liked!
Footprints ...

I must have taken a couple of hundred shots of the waves crashing on the rocks and beach while we were there. For some reason, it fascinated me. These last two were two of my favorites ...


For those of you who I have already photographed this year and who have not ordered prints:

I would like to send in all of my orders by the first week of December (or at least the bulk of them) so the lab has enough time to get them to back to me before the BIG-last-minute holiday rush. Just keep in mind that if you order after the first week, it may take longer than normal. It normally takes about a week for orders to come back from the lab.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the footprint picture. Hopefully Hawaii was good practice for Nassau :-)

November 13, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger KMP said...

Love those! You need to hang them in your home.

November 15, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger neysaruhl said...

Hawaii was excellent practice for Nassau! I am seriously looking forward to your wedding in the BAHAMAS next year!!

November 20, 2006 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home