October 25, 2006

Weblog Entry 10.25.06

Jen and Jake.
This wedding was a blast! The couple was so full of spunk and energy! Totally my kind of couple. We were everywhere. Here are a few shots from the day...
the shoes.

the groom's details.

Jen getting her hair done.

I love this shot. I love the light hitting her dress. I love the way she curled her toes up as she was sitting there (a sure sign of excitement and nervousness!)

Jen had plenty of help getting her dress on.

the programs.

the kiss.

Jen was SO expressive the WHOLE day. I could have just put a post out here with only pictures of her different facial expressions. She's just adorable!

Here she is smiling ear-to-ear during their first kiss as a married couple.



the girls walking toward the 'new' Fountain Square.

in front of the fountain.

for some reason, I decided I wanted to try a picture that was reminescent of the old photo with the couple standing in the field with the pitchfork between them. It is an old painting by Grant Wood named 'American Gothic'. This is my 'modern' version.

the first dance.

then things started to get wild!

I wish Jen and Jake a wonderful life together. I will let you know when your proofs are in! I hope you had a blast on your honeymoon!

Thanks to Karen for working with me and anticipating what I need even before I need it! It is always a pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home