October 11, 2006

Weblog Entry 10.11.06

'Ciege'
I had the opportunity to work with a great young lady a couple of days ago. She has a fascinating personality and is planning on going into Fashion Design - Textiles and Polymers. I told her I can't wait to see her on Project Runway (of course, I'm assuming she'll audition for it). I'm kind of addicted to the show.
We had a great time running around to some different locations and she had some ideas of her own, which I love! Here are a few of the pics from her session...

Love the black and white ... I really like my black and whites to be a 'tad' warm. I do not consider them 'sepia'. Sepia to me has too much orange and brown in them. This is just a smidge of warmth. Perfect.

I love this next shot. I realize that not everyone likes the same images that I do, but she started looking in this window while we were downtown and I love the reflection. I did a blur effect on it to make it look more 'artsy' and just love the way it turned out.








My husband says this next shot looks like something out of a magazine....

Totally reminds me of 'Legally Blonde' in this uber-cool pink silk jacket!

Of course there are a ton of other great headshots for her ... but I can only post so much on the blog and I picked these as some of my favorites. After all, it is MY blog :)

Ciege, it was great working with you. I hope you have a great year and keep me posted on the fashion design. I'd love to know how things are progressing for you!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them all, but especially the window pic and the sizth one down. In it, I can almost feel her happiness.

October 13, 2006 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa ... I cannot wait to see all the proofs!! I love these!

Angie

October 14, 2006 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY PROOFS!

Thanks for everything!

CIEGE

October 18, 2006 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home