October 03, 2006

Weblog Entry 10.3.06

For anyone interested in booking a wedding with me for 2007:

I will be posting my 2007 pricing this week. For anyone who has contacted me about their wedding prior to this – don’t worry, you will still get 2006 pricing until December 1 of this year.

However, I have already had one bride request to have the 2007 prices/packages even though she had the option of this year's pricing. What does this mean to you? It means that next year’s packages have a lot more of what you want. I created them based on what my brides wanted the most from their weddings and have put together packages that include these things.

I have included the things I think are necessary (engagement sessions and a second photographer)

AND

the things you can’t live without (digital negatives, album credits, DVD slideshows, composites, etc…). This creates a WIN-WIN situation for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home