September 25, 2006

Weblog Entry 9.25.06

I had the opportunity to repay Karen for helping me at so many weddings this year. She is a wonderful photographer with so much talent. Here are a few shots from the day ...
Love this shot of the bride from the back.
I love how the tones are washed out...

This little guy was just begging to be photographed..

The girls waiting to go down the aisle ...

This is one of the two flower girls ... the other one was younger. I was thinking about something, as they hesitated before walking down to the front of the church. They are both so small and

that aisle sure does look LONG.

I finally had the chance to pull out my Lens Baby for this wedding.

Great shot of the father-of-the-bride while others were being photographed by Karen. He was just taking it all in.

The guys waiting for their turn to 'strike a pose'



Mr. and Mrs.

Congratulations to the newly married couple. Many happy years to come!

Thank you, Karen, for inviting me along!

1 Comments:

Blogger KMP said...

Thanks Neysa! I could not have stayed organized without you! Your images, as always, are wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your talent still continues to inspire me.

September 25, 2006 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home