August 20, 2006

Weblog Entry 8.20.06

My last August wedding of '06
Tori and Todd were married this past weekend. It was a beautiful OUTDOOR ceremony. My favorite! They are a wonderful couple and I wish them all the best! I am still not done with all of their photos, but here are few of my favorites so far...
First and foremost ... the SHOES!!!

The bride's bouquet was a gorgeous bunch of ivory roses...

The color theme for the weekend was one of my favorite colors - barely pink..

I don't know if it is possible to take a bad photo of Tori, she is stunning.

A few close-ups.


Here is our handsome groom ...


During the ring exchange, I loved the way Tori was holding Todd's hand. The light washing over their hands made for a beautiful photograph.


The moment before the kiss can be so much more powerful than the actual kiss. In this case, it is. And the emotion in it speaks volumes.


The new couple ...

Congratulations to Tori and Todd!

I wish you all of the happiness in the world!!

Thanks again to Karen Minzner for being so wonderful to work with! I couldn't have done it without you!!

(I'll let you know when your pics are ready)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa, the way the light hit on these last few pics is so amazing! It is neat to be able to look at peoples engagemnet shots and then when you post the wedding pics it's like we get to see the story spelled out in pure perfection!!! Beautiful!

August 29, 2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home