July 30, 2006

Weblog Entry 7.30.06

I read an interesting quote the other day so, of course, I had to share.
"For most of life, nothing wonderful happens. If you don't enjoy getting up and working and finishing your work and sitting down to a meal with family or friends, then the chances are that you're not going to be very happy. If someone bases his happiness or unhappiness on major events like a great new job, huge amounts of money, a flawlessly happy marriage or a trip to Paris, that person isn't going to be happy much of the time. If, on the other hand, happiness depends on a good breakfast, flowers in the yard, a drink or a nap, then we are more likely to live with quite a bit of happiness."
~Andy Rooney
The only part I question is the very first sentence. I believe wonderful things happen MOST days, but then I have always been an optimist :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your father-in-law told me about your photography, and I must say, you have an amazing talent! My Dad was a photographer for many years, and I know how hard it is to catch the 'perfect pose' sometimes, but I must admit, you have a way of doing it in all your photos. I would love for you to take pictures of my children sometime soon, I'll be contacting you.

Krissy
Allstate Insurance
kristinarouse@allstate.com

September 05, 2006 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home