July 06, 2006

Weblog Entry 7.06.06

On Monday night, I went to watch the fireworks in Fairfield. It has become a tradition since I moved to Cincinnati 6 years ago. This year they had a 5 hot air balloons come to Harbin Park and do a 'Glow'. It was pretty cool. Here is an image of them all lit up. Even though it is hard to tell that one of them is actually LIT, you'll just have to trust me on this.

On the 4th of July, we went out to our back patio to find that we had a visitor. This little rabbit could have fit in the palm of my hand; he was so tiny. And since he was new to us .... he hadn't yet learned to RUN when I went to take out my camera. So, I took a couple of photos of him. He was gone the next morning. Hopefully he found his mom and they all lived happily ever after ... I hope.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home