June 27, 2006

Weblog Entry 6.27.06

I know it has been WAY too long since I have actually posted PICTURES on my blog. So, here goes!
I had so much fun shooting my brother-in-law's wedding a week ago. Everything was absolutely beautiful. Here are a few shots from the day.
Dress details

The dress had wonderful detailing on it and fit her like a glove.



I have decided that I LOVE outdoor weddings. The lighting was amazing. I was also allowed to wander a bit during the ceremony and was able to get some great shots of the ring exchange!



They did something a little different than the unity candle at their ceremony. They used sand to create a unique piece that they will display in their home.

The beautiful bride.

The handsome groom!

It is amazing what you can tell from a kiss. All I see in the photo below is how absolutely and completely in love they are. I just love my job!

The happy couple.

Congratulations Mike and Amber and a wish for many many happy years to come! Thank you both so much for a wonderful day!

Also many many thanks to my 'right hand' for the day; Karen Minzner is a wonderful photographer. Without her, this day would not have gone as smoothly as it did! You are an absolute joy to work with!

2 Comments:

Blogger KMP said...

Neysa - Your photos are amazing, as always. It is my pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your kind words.

June 28, 2006 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited, because seeing these pictures, makes me the happiest person inthe world that you are doing my wedding photos. Your pictures capture the true person, the intimate moments. The details. They are so beautiful.

July 03, 2006 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home