June 23, 2006

Weblog Entry 6.23.06

Questions questions ... always questions.
I was tagged - and decided to post my answers here.
A version of 20 (or in this case - 30) questions


1. NICKNAME IN HIGHSCHOOL? Swank (my maiden name - no one called me by my first name til I graduated college)
2. NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, a friend of my mother's
3. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Off what? The bottom step? Then, yes.
4. GLASS HALF FULL or HALF EMPTY? Either way you look at it ... it is time for a refill!
5. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS: CSI, Project Runway, King of Queens
6. NAME FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE: waitress (of sorts), retail, programmer, application administrator
7. FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED: Alaska, North Dakota, Indiana, Ohio
8. DO YOU KEEP A JOURNAL? You are looking at it.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Every chance I get.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peanut Butter - hands down, no contest.
11. IF YOU WERE SOMEONE ELSE, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely.
12. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A STRONG PERSON? I do.
13. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Father's Day
14. RED OR PINK? Pink (I guess this is my sappy side, peeking out)
15. WHAT IS YOU LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? This question seems a little self destructive. I'll pass.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad
17. WHAT DO YOU WEAR THE MOST IN YOUR WARDROBE? Jeans
18. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Quaker Oatmeal Square - the breakfast of champions.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? XM Hit List (Staind is on - no wait ... now it's No Doubt)
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Barely Pink

21. FAVORITE SMELL? This one is very tough. I have a lot. I have mentioned them previously on my blog: babies, bread baking, rain, any Aveda product ....
22. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Talking
23. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My stepmom
24. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT SOMEONE YOU MEET? You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes and their smile. So, this is probably what I notice first. (followed closely by their shoes) The saying goes: You make 7 assumptions about someone in the first 7 seconds of meeting them.
25. FAVORITE DRINK? Water (kind of boring, but you rarely see me without a bottle)

26. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything Italian
27. SCARY MOVIES or HAPPY ENDINGS? What happened to comedies?
28. WHAT IS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Blue Streak with Martin Lawrence
29. SUMMER or WINTER? Summer - the hotter the better.
30. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Easy - my husband and my daughter. They are more important to me than anyone famous, rich or otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home