June 08, 2006

Weblog Entry 6.08.06

Reflecting on the television of my youth:
The other day I got to thinking about all of the old TV shows I watched religiously when I was small. I came up with quite a list (these are in no particular order):
Charlie’s Angels
Three’s Company
Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Alice
Chips
Dukes of Hazzard
Love Boat
Fantasy Island
Mork and Mindy
MacGyver
Knight Rider
Facts of Life
Silver Spoons
Laverne and Shirley
Night Court
WKRP in Cincinnati
Greatest American Hero
Growing Pains
Doogie Houser
Happy Days
Murder She Wrote
Sanford and Son
Welcome Back, Kotter
Wonder Woman
The Bionic Woman and the Six Million Dollar Man
The Incredible Hulk
Taxi
The Brady Bunch
The Cosby Show
Fat Albert

With a list like that, you would think that I never left the TV in the family room, but somehow, I did manage to play outside.

Let me know if I missed any of your favorites :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicke said...

I have to add the following because this is sooooooo fun:
Gimme a Break
Golden Girls
Barney Miller
M*A*S*H

June 09, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home