July 09, 2006

Weblog Entry 7.09.06

I had the opportunity to work with a couple of friends this weekend at a wedding on my side of town! I had a great time. I'm not sure I've laughed that much while working! Jerome and Rick, thank you so much for letting me tag along on Saturday. It is rare these days that I get to shoot as a second photographer, and even more rare that I'm a THIRD! It was a great opportunity to work with guys that have been in the industy for awhile and to 'play' a little bit. This first shot is of the back wall and ceiling in the church.

A quick intimate shot of the girls chatting and laughing while getting photographed.

And, of course, the guys!! Doting over the 'little guy'.

The bride running down the hallway so as not to be seen by the groom.

Her peeking out to see if she can see anyone ...

Her holding his ring.

A quick posed shot we grabbed them for during the reception.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa,

It was great having you along for for the wedding this past weekend. Your energy and creativity served as a reminder to me of the reason we started in this business....Not to mention the great images you captured, the bride and groom will be delighted.

Jerome,
Melson Photo Arts Studio

July 10, 2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger KMP said...

Love, love, love these (as always). Can't wait for the next wedding!

July 10, 2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I love how you continue to get unique photographs at every event you do instead of just sticking with a few canned shots.

July 11, 2006 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home