August 14, 2006

Weblog Entry 8.14.06

Jamie and Ryan Part II
The happy couple exiting the church ...

They did something unique for their exit celebration. They had a butterfly release! It was so neat. I've never seen it before. Very cool.

A couple of portraits before we headed off to the big after-party!

Aren't they perfect together?

Jamie is quite the model. If only all my brides were this comfortable in front of a camera!

Love it, love it, love it!

Their first dance as a married couple.

It was definitely a party crowd. Need I say more?

* If you are a first timer to my blog - WELCOME. Please leave a comment and remember that you can see a larger version of any picture by clicking on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger KMP said...

Love, love, love these! I had a blast photographing this wedding with you, and these images are amazing! Your talent and creativity inspires me.

August 15, 2006 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa, I love them. I can't wait to see the rest of them. You and Karen are the best. Thank you somuch for taking part in our big day. I love the picture in front of the barn. I am so happy we went there. Hope to hear from you soon :)

August 16, 2006 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home