October 20, 2006

Weblog Entry 10.20.06


Bravo!!!!
Jeffrey Sebelia

So, I know that Jeffrey was not the 'crowd favorite', BUT he has been my favorite since the beginning of Project Runway's Season III.

Got together with the girls last night to watch the Finale. We had a great time! Hooting and hollering and cheering and tearing up (sometimes all at once)!

Jeffrey is so creative and talented (as were all of the final designers this year), but we can't ALL win, right?

One of his winning looks...



I wish I had the money to have him design a 'rock and roll' outfit for me!!

Thank you, Kim, for entertaining us last night! And thank youto David for 'tolerating' our rowdiness!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are welcome!! It is so much fun to watch the finale with friends. A little difficult trying to make sure no one tells us who won for an entire day.

Poor Nicke...finding out who won just because she had to check her email. :( She did do a wonderful job not telling us even when we were guessing at the end.

Congrats to Jeffrey!!! I have to agree with you all the designers were wonderful this year. I am so glad they let all four go.

October 20, 2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger Nicke said...

I, too had an awesome time! It's great to watch one of your favorite shows with your friends, laugh, and I didn't have to cook :)! Thanks to Kim for cooking and hosting. Although Jeffrey wasn't my favorite I think he did well and I think even though sometimes he's a jerk he worked hard and deserved it :)! We'll have to do it again ladies.

October 20, 2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home