October 17, 2006

Weblog Entry 10.17.06

Megan
I've known Megan since she was 9 years old! I can't believe she's a senior in high school.
I feel old.
She has turned into a beautiful young lady. And what a TROOPER. It was COLD when we did her senior shoot. She didn't complain once!

Love the warm light on this one...

She had a way of 'falling' into great poses ... completely on her own. Loved it!







Megan, I had a great time with you! I always feel SO lucky that I have such great clients. They are all so wonderful to work with. I know I sound like a broken record everytime I mention this, but it is SO true.

Have a fun senior year and I'll email you when proofs are in!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Neysa, they're so pretty :)
Thanks for all of your time and effort!I can't wait to see the rest!

October 17, 2006 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful ... like you! My favorite is the one with your hands in your back pockets!!

CIEGE

October 18, 2006 6:06 AM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

The pictures are great like always! The fourth one down is my favorite. I love how you faded out the background.

October 18, 2006 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home