October 13, 2006

Weblog Entry 10.13.06

Caroline
I had an amazing shoot with a wonderful family last weekend. They just had a baby girl. Here are a few pics from their session.
I love these first couple shots of her with each of her parents. They are both so in love with her! It's kind of hard not to be ... she is an absolute angel!


Daddy's girl.

His heart just melted as soon as he picked her up. Now tell me she's not going to be spoiled :)





Now, you can't see it, but JUST outside of this picture is a mom on one side and a dad on the other ... my 'spotters'. I can't possibly spot the baby AND shoot. They were both more than willing to be 'at the ready' in case she decided to wake up and try to move around.

She did wake up for a little while. She coo'd and squeaked but never cried .. not once!

Like I said - an angel.

Congratulations on the new addition! She's a beauty!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb Trimble said...

They are going to love these! The last one is so cute. The natural light looks amazing.

October 16, 2006 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love the last pic!

October 16, 2006 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home