November 08, 2006

Weblog Entry 11.8.06

Aloha!
Well, I am back from paradise! I can't remember the last time I have been that relaxed.
Hawaii was amazing!
I haven't had time to get in touch with everyone who has emailed and/or called me over the last 11 days, but I am contacting everyone in order! Thank you to everyone who sent me 'well wishes' for a safe and wonderful vacation. I appreciate it.
Since I wasn't able to upload to my blog while we were away, here are a few of my favorite pics so far. I still have a ton of pictures to go through.









Mahalo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Third pic is my favorite. Love the palms and their shadows!

November 09, 2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger KMP said...

Even more jealous!

November 09, 2006 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to go. I have two favorites, the one of the cove and the one of the umbrellas. Amazing as always!

November 10, 2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home