November 17, 2006

Weblog Entry 11.17.06

Mackenzie
I got to meet up with another one of my favorite customers this week. Mackenzie was such a great model! She was an absolute angel - as always.
And I just love the way she calls me 'Miss Neysa'.
I had SO many favorites from this session but I couldn't post all of them.
So ... here are just a few of them.

I love the black and whites of her. They are just beautiful.




A close up of those striking eyes of hers.







The pink tutu ... every little girl's dream ...

Mackenzie, thank you for being such a perfect little model. You did a great job! Maybe we can do your next shoot with your new baby brother!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger RC HAMMER said...

Ahh... those are cute pictures. If you want to go to my blog it's:

http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com

RC Hammer

November 17, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

Even though you say she was an angel you can see some of the devil in her eyes:) Great job as always. You can definitely feel the personality of her.

November 21, 2006 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home