November 15, 2006

Weblog Entry 11.15.06

I got the best email the other day from one of my customers. I took photos of her husband for some of his promotional material a couple of months ago and now I get to photograph the whole family.
"Our daughter is a little intimidated by studios, and I actually like candid shots better. We would like to have one posed family picture, but other than that I'm up for anything. I've been looking at your website and of course, the pictures you took of Greg, and they are incredible, so I completely trust your judgment.
I'm so excited!!!!!"
It is the kind of thing I love to hear - like music to my ears!
All of my shoots are so different - especially when I am not shooting in a studio environment. So it is great to hear that my clients are 'up for anything'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb Trimble said...

It is wonderful to get such a compliment like this! You do an amazing job and I'm glad you are recognized for it.

November 16, 2006 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home