November 20, 2006

Weblog Entry 11.20.06

The Morrows
I had another opportunity to work with a wonderful family!
I had such a great time with them. And what a good looking bunch!
Here are just a few from their session...













This littlest one LOVED to have his picture taken and he definitely kept us all entertained with his antics!



Thank you for being such wonderful clients and making my job one that I continue to enjoy every single day!

Also ... I like to remind people who are new to the blog:

I love reading comments! So leave me one!

and remember...

You can click on any of the images in this blog to view a bigger version of it and you can visit all past posts by going into the archives through the links on the right.

Please visit my website at www.neysaruhl.com to see more of my work.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cute little guys! Love the pic second to last.

November 27, 2006 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home