December 17, 2006

Weblog Entry 12.17.06

More from my last family shoot...
So when you have a lot of kids in one shot,
you start off with a posed shot ... maybe something like this:

And then you go to this ...

And then ... chaos ensues!

These are the images that I love to get.

After the family shots ... we headed downstairs for an impromptu 'band session'.

If he could actually fit the microphone all the way in his mouth ... we'd have to change his name to "Mick Jagger".

Watching from a distance...

I still don't think she knew what to make of me. She kept a close eye on me all day.

The drum diva!

Belting out a few lyrics ...

Heavy metal ... here we come!

Again ... great time with these guys! I just wanted to post a few more because I just couldn't fit them all into one post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home