December 06, 2006

Weblog Entry 12.7.06

My last family session of 2006 ...
Every once in awhile, I meet a family that makes me feel like I'm one of them - this was one of those families! Only problem is ... I didn't see anywhere for me to fit in!!
I can't tell you how much fun I had with this group! The kids - all 7 of them - were so much fun and all had such unique personalities. What a wonderful way to end my family season for this year!
Here are a few of my favorite 'portaits' from their session. I'm sure I'll be posting more; Blogger only lets me upload so many at a time, so I thought I would start with these.













Too much fun!

Thank you for making me feel so welcome in your home and for being so wonderful to work with!! I hope I can come back when the weather improves for some outdoor shots!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Neysa..I love the pictures! Thanks so much for posting them and your kinds words. We are very proud of the kids and appreciate the comments. I have always had trouble getting good pictures of the kids as they did not like to cooperate....your style worked perfectly for them. Your work is awesome.

Carol and John

December 08, 2006 6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are too cute Neysa! I love the one of Jace, he is so precious anyway!

December 11, 2006 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home