December 10, 2006

Weblog Entry 12.9.06

Tara and Kyle
This was my first engagement session for one of my 2007 weddings!
Most people like to wait for spring to shoot, but it was a nice change of pace to get to shoot in the winter. Thank goodness it wasn't freezing outside!
Tara's dad and fiance are both firemen, so it seemed only fitting that we start out at one of the firehouses.




We headed downtown for a couple of shots.





Kyle asked Tara to marry him at DeVue Park - so we just HAD to go there! It is such a beautiful setting for photos.







Tara and Kyle, I had so much fun with you two. And I am pysched about the wedding next year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so we know I am a super big fan of yours but you just catch all the little moments Neysa. I love the one of them walking and laughing such an intimate moment as well as the one of just their hands such a picture of expression.

December 11, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I love the first one of them at DeVue Park. It is great that you are willing to travel to the special places your clients pick.

December 11, 2006 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea in using the firehouse for part of your shoot. Love the hand holding picture!

December 11, 2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home