February 05, 2007

Weblog Entry 2.05.2007

Some more studio shots
You may recognize the boys below from my website and my blog if you've followed me for awhile, but you won't recognize their new little sister! She is the newest family member. In the short time she has been here, she has managed to get every single person in the famliy completely wrapped around her finger!


The boys were absolutely wonderful (as usual). They love the camera that's for sure! What hams!







Somewhere in all of the craziness surounding our shoot, I managed to get some very quiet shots of the boys. Love the moodiness of these next two. I used a single directional light to create dramatic shadows and then did a soft black and white conversion on them.




This next photo is definitely going on my website. Another thing that you may know about me is my love of the 'anonymous' photos. I guess I like the fact that so many people can relate to these types of images. They can see their own child in them in some way.

Thanks guys for a fun afternoon in the studio! We will definitely head out again in the spring for some fun outdoor shots.

2 Comments:

Blogger KMP said...

I LOVE those! That little girl is such a cutie. No wonder she has everyone wrapped around her finger.

February 06, 2007 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! What cute kids!

February 08, 2007 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home