March 08, 2007

Weblog Entry 3.08.07

Check out these two cuties!
I had a shoot this past weekend for a friend of mine and his wonderful wife. He brought over his two favorite kids (HIS)!
I know they were worried that the kids were too wild, but, the reality is ... they were just being kids and we got some great stuff!
Here are a few images from their session.










Oh those EYES!!!

Might want to be careful with this one when she gets to 'dating' age. You could be have your hands full! My suggestion? By a BIG stick!



These next two ... my personal favorites. I know. I know.

All of you are thinking, but these two are blurry.

EXACTLY.

I love it.
Now as you all know, I love the 'anonymous' shots. Well, in this particular case, the blur actually creates the anonymity (great word, by the way).



Thank you for trusting me with your children's photos.

It was an honor!

3 Comments:

Blogger timwilking said...

Awesome shots!

Somehow, in spite of the behavior of our toddlers, you were able to capture them. We can't wait to share these with our family!

Thanks again for welcoming us into your studio and your patience with the little ones (and me).

March 09, 2007 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the children photos. Are these the ones that had a picture where the girl was crying and the boy was yawning? If so you should definetly post that one. Hope to see more baby shots soon. I know you have had a lot of shoots with infants lately and you can't beat a newborns innocents!

March 09, 2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Nicke said...

Hey, it's the Wilking babies, how cute are they???

March 13, 2007 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home