April 03, 2007

Weblog Entry 4.03.07

First engagement session for this year!
I really enjoy doing engagement sessions for all of my wedding clients. We always have so much fun and it gives us both an opportunity to work together before the big day. Since the weather has warmed up, I am getting lots of emails from my couples to book their sessions - so keep checking back for more updates to the blog.
This couple had already booked a wedding photographer for their out-of-town wedding, but called me because they really wanted me to shoot some engagement pictures. I was so absolutely honored! They are so adorable together and SUCH a fun couple that we couldn't help but laugh the entire time!!
Here are just a few from their session ...


Hey guys, wanna get Fresh?



This is my new favorite alley downtown!!!

(yes, I take my clients to ALL the nice places)

I cannot believe the AIR this guy got!!





Jamie and Josh, I wish you both all of the happiness that marriage brings and a long, healthy, happy life together!! I can't wait to hear all about the wedding day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! We need to schedule our session. Wow...time has just flow by!

April 06, 2007 5:38 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I love how you see something ordinary and use it to make wonderful images. My favorite is the first one.

April 07, 2007 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home