April 24, 2007

Weblog Entry 4.24.07

I'm trying something out with my blog pictures. This way I can upload a few more without taking up the whole page. Remember to click on them to make them bigger.
Jeff and Julia
I am really looking forward to this wedding. Jeff has been a friend of mine for a long time. He actually hired me for my first job right out of college. He's probably been cursing that day ever since! He is such a great guy and I am so happy that he has found Julia. They make such a cute couple!

We were at the Packard Museum where their reception will be held and I just loved being around all of the old cars! They even let them get in one and get some pics.

For some reason these next two remind of a Pearl Harbor movie I saw. Julia has a little hollywood glamour look with that red lipstick. Contrasted great agains the light blue walls.

Your wedding is only a couple of weeks away guys ... I hope you're ready for big fun!!!

Thank you both for a great session!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KMP said...

Love the photos! They look so happy. You really captured their love for each other. Great job!

April 25, 2007 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home