May 08, 2007

Weblog Entry 5.08.2007

Wedding
I had the honor of working as a second photographer for Karen a couple of weeks ago. Here are a few images from their big day.
The flower decorations and a view of the cake from above.

The little flowergirl getting her bow hooked in the back. She was an absolute angel.


A couple of shots of the dress waiting for Kathy.

Getting laced up.

As a second photographer I stayed at the back of the church for most of the ceremony and caught this little one looking everywhere but at wedding ceremony!

A shot of the flowergirl and ring bearer headed down the aisle and Kathy getting into the limo at the end.


Father/daughter dance. I always love dad's expressions during the dance. Dad's are so crazy about their little girls. It is almost magical.


I have never really posted reception DANCE shots on my blog or website, so I thought I would change things up and show a couple of them this time.

There were over 60 kids at this wedding!

Yep. That's right ... I said OVER 60. They were wild! So as I was bobbing and weaving through the dance floor, I had to dodge rambunctious kindergarteners! They had so much fun and added so much action to the evening.



Karen, thank you again for allowing me to accompany you! It was an absolute joy!

Can't wait for the next one!

Kathy and Brian - CONGRATS!!!

(remember to click the images to view them larger)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way your layout your pics these days... very nice!

May 11, 2007 12:00 AM  
Blogger KMP said...

Neysa-
These are wonderful! As always, I had a great time working with you.

Karen

May 13, 2007 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neysa, you are amazing!!! You catch all the little details that no one seems to see and I myself appreciate the little details more than the big! :) Miss ya!

:) Jamie

May 25, 2007 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home