June 12, 2007

Weblog Entry 6.12.07

Jill and Chris
Jill and Chris' wedding was absolutely beautiful. And I am not only talking about the aethetics, but about the people. Such a great couple and what a fun wedding party!
Here are a few quick pics from their big day, but be sure to click on the slideshow to see more.
I had a lot of help with this wedding. I would like to give a big thank you to Karen and Barb for being my 'extra set of eyes and hands' all day long! I can't thank you two enough!
Here is Jill getting ready in the salon...



I love the symmetry of this image ...

The hotel room had some of the best dramatic natural lighting ...

See what I mean? And can I just say that seeing this image of Jill just makes want to get my butt to the gym! Talk about being in great shape ...

Here she is heading off to see Chris for the first time.

Chris making sure he is all ready to see his new bride...

I love this! The family did a group hug/kiss before he headed down to see Jill ...

Looking quite dapper ...

A few of my favorite detail shots...





This was, by far, the largest wedding party I have ever had the opportunity to photograph. There were 22 of them including Jill and Chris. Talk about having to be organized to get a shot like this ... whew! It really did turn out fantastic.

And since I was enjoying this location so much, I took a couple of quick photos of the two of them together.

And what wedding would be complete without my signature 'headless shot'?



Jill and Chris, thank you thank you thank you for allowing me to photograph this beautiful event. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Prosser Slideshow

one quick note about the slideshows:

You can now click on the DVD below the slideshow to order a high resolution DVD slideshow for viewing at home. It is packaged in a professional black DVD f0lio with a 4x6 photo insert. This slideshow is only available for order for 10 days.

You can also click on the shopping cart to buy images online. You can only order prints up to 8x10 or 10x10. All other print sizes, you will need to contact me and I will put in the order for you. Prints ordered online are discounted and are delivered straight to your house. You will get a password for the online ordering from me when the images have all been successfully uploaded.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, another slide show that just blows me away! Great pictures! One week from tomorrow we leave!!!

June 12, 2007 8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Neysa, I am constantly impressed by all of your wonderfully creative work! Seeing all of your engagement shots and wedding slide shows make me so excited for my and Drew's wedding! Good luck the rest of the summer and fall!

June 12, 2007 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home