June 04, 2007

Weblog Entry 6.04.07

Aneesa and Anthony
I headed up to Dayton for Aneesa and Anthony's eShoot. Sometimes I really miss living in Dayton.
Anyway, I had a great time with these two. They are such a fun-loving couple with great senses of humor. I found myself laughing so hard that I was crying - TWICE!
Here are a few shots from their session. I am really looking forward to their wedding this month!






Here is a shot of Anthony remembering how he felt when he found out how much Aneesa's ring would cost :)

Don't ask ... they serious had me laughing so many times!! I would put the camera up to take a photo and I would get this!! How can you NOT laugh??

And here is our 'real' shot ...

Can't wait for the wedding ... not too much longer!!

Thanks for a great session!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them! The pictures are absolutely perfect and truly represent who we are! They are just great! Our beach wedding isn't too far away!!!

June 05, 2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

I love these too! The last one is my favorite. (of the serious ones anyways) You definitely captured them.

June 05, 2007 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home