June 14, 2007

Weblog Entry 6.14.07

Jennifer and Jonathan


I spent the evening with this couple out at Mariemont Bluff. What a beautiful location and what a great couple! I have really enjoyed getting to know these two. I really do meet some of the most amazing people on my job. I truly love every minute of it!


Ok ... enough mushy stuff. Here are few images from their eShoot...

A couple of cool ring shots ...





I love Jonathan's face in this photo!



Gorgeous light ...



Love this expression!!! So adorable!



Great capture on this one ... and I love it in black and white. It allows a lot more emotion to show.



Jonathan just hanging out ...



This is our silhoutte shot. Great natural frame with the tree branches and horizon line.



My favorite light of the day ... nice and warm and soft ... Mmmmm ... yummy





I'm already looking forward to your wedding! I'll send you a note when your proofs come in!

(Ok ... Jennifer ...now get back to work and make some money!) :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home