June 17, 2007

Weblog Entry 6.17.07

Family session
I only do 2 family sessions per month and this month they came almost back to back! That rarely happens. This is a family that I have photographed before and they drove an hour to come back! I'm so honored. One of the things I love about Traci is that she loves pictures as much as I do. That makes us a great pair! Since she is pregnant with her third, we decided to do some maternity photos as well this time.

Here are a few photos from our time...


Love the little woodstock tattoo!!

I just have to say how excited Mike is about having a boy! When a guy is surrounded by 3 girls, a little extra testosterone in the house is a good thing!



Traci wanted the girls to get their pics taken in these cute swim suits and hula skirts ... so cute!



This is one of those shots that equates to being in the right place at the right time :) As I was coming up over the hill, I saw this gorgeous rim of light around her head. Just then, she looked back to see where we all were... wow!



When you have kids involved ... your chances of someone being unhappy at some point during our shoot is pretty good. Of course, I shot it anyway. I love the composition and lighting of it. And the emotion ... ha!















I had a GREAT time with you guys - as always! Thank you so much for making the trip to see me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so good! I love the action shots wiht Carlee and Mike! They are just such a happy family! :)

June 18, 2007 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home