June 21, 2007

Weblog Entry 6.21.07

I saw the coolest thing last night. My husband asked if I wanted to go out and watch the space shuttle fly by. I said 'sure'. I didn't really think we'd A) Find it in the sky or B) be able to see it at all, but we DID! We saw the space shuttle fly by with the space station tailing it! I think that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.
Wow.
Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know that the photography studio will be closed until 6/28. I am headed out of town for a few days! Don't worry, I'll come back with pictures!
Hope everyone has a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

To cool...how did you know where to look?

June 21, 2007 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey neysa! i just was wondering when youd have some pics from my graduation :o) Love ya!

June 24, 2007 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home