July 15, 2007

Weblog Entry 7.15.07

I know I haven't been blogging as often as I should lately. I will try to do better. It has been crazy busy here with all of the weddings!
This couple is a wonderful couple who is getting married next weekend! He owns a great little deli/restaurant in downtown Cincinnati called Silverglades. If you haven't been, you really should head over for a sandwich sometime.
You'd be hard pressed to find a couple with more heart than these two and I cannot wait to photograph their wedding day!

In front of their restaurant on 8th St.



I love this shot of the two of them ...



I will get some pictures up very soon from my Boston 07-07-07 wedding!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the placement of the couple in the first picture. I also love the "headless/faceless" shot.

July 16, 2007 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home