July 21, 2007

Weblog Entry 7.21.07

I had a great time with this next couple at their engagement shoot. Kelly and Brett are getting married this August and I already know the ceremony will be amazing! These two are absolutely perfect together. I told Kelly that she and Brett just 'go together'.
Here are a few shots from our time together.











As I have mentioned before, it is so cool to me when my couples 'forget that I'm there' (as in this next photo). This never happens, by the way, in the begininning of our sessions. It almost always happens toward the very end. Since this is the type of shot that I strive for, I am always elated when it actually happens! Just beautiful.



I love the lines in this last photo. I love that they are off to the side of the photo and the way the railing leads right to them. I love that her feet and hands created the same 'V'.

Can't wait for your upcoming wedding!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photo that is 3rd from the bottom. You're right, hey don't even know you're there. It's a beautiful shot. Also love the photo with the columns in it.

July 22, 2007 8:25 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

Great job! My favorites are 2, 4 and 6.

July 27, 2007 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home