July 31, 2007

Weblog Entry 7.31.07

Senior pictures
It is that time again ... time for senior pictures!
My first senior of the year was my daughter!!! I am so proud of the beautiful and intelligent young lady she has become - in spite of me. I just know she's going to have a great senior year!
Here are a few pics from our session....



Yeah ... even had the fan blowing :)












Seriously ... how cute is she??? I know I know ... but I'm crazy about her and can't help myself!


Congratulations Brittany and here's to a fabulous senior year!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog stalker karen here again...your daughter is so beautiful!!! She looks a lot like you! And of course, beautiful pictures!

July 31, 2007 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! I can't believe it's senior year already. Time really flies.

August 01, 2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger Barb Trimble said...

And you were worried about taking your own daughter's pictures :) I love the studio lighting you did.

August 01, 2007 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the 6th shot, and the last one. She's beautiful!

August 02, 2007 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the compliments mommy! I LOVE YOU!!! miss you and talk to you soon! :) :)♥♥

August 14, 2007 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home