November 21, 2007

Weblog Entry 11.22.07

Ten random things about me:


1. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love that this holiday is all about food, family, football and to top it all off a big Thanksgiving Day Parade. I can't wait to get started!

2. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I never skip it.

3. I would rather see 'truth' in my photographs than a fake smile.

4. My desk is almost always messy. To counter that, the rest of my house is almost always neat. There is a great saying "A messy desk is the sign of a creative mind at work."

5. I hate matching socks when they come out of the dryer ... but I love doing laundry

6. I think everyone should own one piece of original art and have it displayed in their home.

7. Email is one of life's greatest inventions. My friends and family know that I have never been much of a 'letter writer', but email .. now there's something I can keep up with!

8. After buying a great new pair of shoes, I have been known to wear them to bed.

9. If I could have one splurge in life and money was no object, it would be a toss up between a weekly massage and someone to clean my house once a week.

10. I'm a hugger. It is such a meaningful gesture that is almost always appropriate. Hug someone you care about today. Big squeeze.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday. Spend some time with your family, enjoy some great food and make sure you carve yourself out some space on a sofa to stretch out after lunch/dinner for a nice nap!

In light of the holiday, I'll be blogging every day through the weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the list! Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving Day!

November 22, 2007 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home